We can trust Panera to ace it at breakfast…but we can’t always trust their creations to be macro-friendly. I took my FAVORITE Panera Quiche and put a macro spin on it to make it fit within our daily macro goals better. You’ll enjoy all of the great taste while staying true to your goals. It’s a win-win with this Crustless Ham and Spinach Quiche.
I wish I could somehow make your computer or phone screen into a scratch-and-sniff sticker right now. This crustless ham & spinach quiche is SO good! And by forgoing the crust, it’s macro-friendly too! It’s easy and comes together really quickly. Give it a try for your breakfast prep soon. You’ll be so happy you did! I love it with a generous helping of Texas Pete. 🙂
- 1 package frozen spinach (10oz)
- 12 eggs
- 1 C 2% milk (you may use whichever kind you want, but macros are figured using 2%)
- 1/2 lb ham, large dice
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 100g onions, small dice
- 2 oz feta cheese
- 2 tbsp. parmesan cheese
- 1/4 C mozzarella
- 1/2 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 tbsp. olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Thaw frozen spinach in a bowl of warm water (or microwave). Squeeze or drain to remove water.
- Add olive oil, onions, and mushrooms to a skillet. Cook until tender.
- While those are cooking, whisk together eggs, milk, and parmesan cheese in a separate bowl. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Spray a pie plate or small casserole dish with non-stick spray. Layer ingredients in this order: spinach, mushroom/onion mixture, ham, then feta.
- Pour egg mixture over everything.
- Sprinkle mozzarella on top.
- Bake at 350 for 45 mins to an hour. (mine always take an hour)
- Divide into 9 servings immediately.
Be sure to show me your creations by using our hashtag #getmacroed. It makes my day to see my recipes in your kitchen and you never know when I might feature one of yours!
All the best,
Affiliate links keep the lights on around here. By purchasing through some links, you’ll help MacroEd at no additional cost to you. *High five* and thank you for helping us out!
Get Access to the Hub!
Join over 5,000 others and subscribe to our newsletter. When you do we'll send you access to our library of resources - for FREE!