We can trust Panera to ace it at breakfast…but we can’t always trust their creations to be macro-friendly. I took my FAVORITE Panera Quiche and put a macro spin on it to make it fit within our daily macro goals better. You’ll enjoy all of the great taste while staying true to your goals. It’s a win-win with this Crustless Ham and Spinach Quiche.
I wish I could somehow make your computer or phone screen into a scratch-and-sniff sticker right now. This crustless ham & spinach quiche is SO good! And by forgoing the crust, it’s macro-friendly too! It’s easy and comes together really quickly. Give it a try for your breakfast prep soon. You’ll be so happy you did! I love it with a generous helping of Texas Pete. 🙂
Be sure to show me your creations by using our hashtag #getmacroed. It makes my day to see my recipes in your kitchen and you never know when I might feature one of yours!
All the best,
Affiliate links keep the lights on around here. By purchasing through some links, you’ll help MacroEd at no additional cost to you. *High five* and thank you for helping us out!
- 1 package frozen spinach (10oz)
- 12 eggs
- 1 C 2% milk (you may use whichever kind you want, but macros are figured using 2%)
- 1/2 lb ham, large dice
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 100g onions, small dice
- 2 oz feta cheese
- 2 tbsp. parmesan cheese
- 1/4 C mozzarella
- 1/2 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 tbsp. olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Thaw frozen spinach in a bowl of warm water (or microwave). Squeeze or drain to remove water.
- Add olive oil, onions, and mushrooms to a skillet. Cook until tender.
- While those are cooking, whisk together eggs, milk, and parmesan cheese in a separate bowl. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Spray a pie plate or small casserole dish with non-stick spray. Layer ingredients in this order: spinach, mushroom/onion mixture, ham, then feta.
- Pour egg mixture over everything.
- Sprinkle mozzarella on top.
- Bake at 350 for 45 mins to an hour. (mine always take an hour)
- Divide into 9 servings immediately.
Serving Size: 1/9 Recipe
Calories per serving: 186
Fat per serving: 11.5
Carbs per serving: 5.5
Protein per serving: 15
Get Access to the Hub!
Join over 5,000 others and subscribe to our newsletter. When you do we'll send you access to our library of resources - for FREE!