I suppose that one day I will create a pumpkin cookie recipe, but for this day, I can’t get past the cookie dough! Y’ALL! This Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Protein Cookie Dough has been our afterschool snack all week and it totally hits the spot. It couldn’t be easier to make either. I need you to be a part of this. Oh man!
The Best Low Carb Snack Ever
What do you do when you are craving something sweet, but don’t want to go over your macros? You have to create something that tastes sweet but is packed with protein.
That’s where this edible cookie dough comes in. Make enough to store in your fridge for those snacky moments.
Use Almond Flour
You can increase the amount of protein and decrease carbs by using almond flour instead of all-purpose flour. It’s a simple swap that makes a huge difference.
No Added Sugar
Don’t add any honey, brown sugar, or even sugar substitute. It won’t need it! The protein powder has enough flavor and sweetness on its own. Ready for the recipe? Here you go!
- 4 scoops 1st Phorm Cinnamon Cookie Batter Protein Powder (or your favorite cinnamon or vanilla protein powder) (1 scoop = 35g)
- 1 C almond flour
- Pumpkin pie spice to taste (I used 1 tbsp.)
- 2 tbsp. nut butter (I'm a simpleton...I used Jif)
- 1 C canned pumpkin (NOT pumpkin pie mix)
- 1/4 C chocolate chips (go as dark as possible on these)
- In a large bowl, combine protein powder, almond flour, and pumpkin pie spice. Stir to mix well.
- Add pumpkin and pb. Use a spatula to combine. (it's gonna be a little bit of an arm workout, or just throw it all into a stand mixer and let it flex for you)
- Sprinkle in chocolate chips and stir to combine.
Gluten Free: 1st Phorm Vanilla is gluten free, but Cinnamon Cookie Batter may not be (I don't see any gluten-y stuff but it's not marked GF either).
Vegetarian: Got ya covered
Feel free to use my math in MFP: MacroEd Pumpkin Cookie Dough
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 219 Total Fat: 9g Carbohydrates: 15g Protein: 19g
If you’re not ready to commit to one flavor for life, grab one of our Protein Party Packs here. You’ll get to try ALL of the 1st Phorm flavors AND score a limited-edition MacroEd Blender Bottle.
Be sure to share your creations on social media with the hashtag #getmacroed so we can see the great things you create!
Big ups to TheBigMansWorld.com for the inspo. 🙂
All the best,
Affiliate links keep the lights on around here. By purchasing through some links, you’ll help MacroEd at no additional cost to you. *High five* and thank you for helping us out!
Get Access to the Hub!
Join over 5,000 others and subscribe to our newsletter. When you do we'll send you access to our library of resources - for FREE!