You may remember my Pimento Cheese recipe from Super Bowl? Well, it was good…but now it’s better. I subbed out the greek yogurt for greek yogurt cream cheese and the result is EXACTLY right. It’s rich, creamy, spicy, tart, cool…let’s just say I’m really into this new version. 😉 While sampling the new cheese recipe, I also had some of the baked cheese “cheezits” laying around. If your house is like mine, there’s not an abundance of crunchy/chip-like things, so it was natural to try to use the new cheezits as dip for the new pimento cheese. It was a terrible idea. Lol. These are SO good. I’ll warn you, however, they’re filling. I’d stick with eating just a couple in a sitting. They’re kind of like the savory equivalent of the coconut oil & chocolate fat bombs you’ve seen on Pinterest.
Anyways, MAKE THIS…go make the Baked CheezIts…then have yourself a little party.
- 8oz 2% Milk Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded (I shredded my own)
- 4oz Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded (same as above)
- 8 oz greek yogurt cream cheese
- 1 4oz jar Pimentos, drained
- 1 tbsp. diced Pickled Jalapeños
- 1 tbsp. juice from Pickled Jalapeños
- 1 bunch of Cilantro, chopped
- lime juice
- Smoked Paprika (if you can find it, if not, regular paprika works too)
- Chili Powder
- Salt & Pepper
- Stir everything together!
- Add a generous squeeze of lime juice.
- Use paprika, chili powder, salt, and pepper to taste. I used probably 1/2 tsp of paprika and 1/8 tsp of chili powder.
Serve with fresh veggies, baked cheese slices, or pork rinds. It's also awesome rolled up in ham slices. If you make it as-is, feel free to use my math on MFP: MyMacroTools Pimento Cheese.
Get Access to the Hub!
Join over 5,000 others and subscribe to our newsletter. When you do we'll send you access to our library of resources - for FREE!