I’m not sure whether the NAME or the PHOTOS of the Egg Loaf are grosser, but I promise, this is the smartest, fastest way to make egg salad or chopped eggs to PUT in salad that has ever been. You literally eliminate ALL the egg peeling by cooking with this method. It’s kinda brilliant.
I can’t take credit for dreaming this up, but I sure am glad someone mentioned it and let me play. I tested it using Fiestaware and it’s never failed me. Any oven-safe bowl will do, just be sure to spray it really well before you get going.
- 6 eggs
- Grease an oven-safe bowl.
- Crack eggs into bowl.
- Add 1 C water to the InstantPot and then put the trivet in.
- Place bowl on trivet.
- Close lid and set valve to "seal."
- Program on Manual High for 3 minutes.
- NPR (natural pressure release) for 6 minutes before releasing pressure by opening valve on top.
- Turn out then chop.
- Perfect start for egg salad or eggs to throw on a salad.
Gluten Free: Absolutely!
Vegetarian: Oh, the great egg debate. This one is up to you.
All the best,
Looking for more recipes like these? Check out our online recipe book!
New to macros in general? Take our free 7-day ecourse. We’ll teach you all about em!
Looking for an amazingly supportive community of weird macro-counters like yourself? Come on over.
Have other questions? Drop us a line! hello at getmacroed dot com
Affiliate links keep the lights on around here. By purchasing through some links, you’ll help MacroEd at no additional cost to you. *High five* and thank you for helping us out!