Sometimes your diet needs a little extra fat. In those moments, you can throw extra butter on your veggies, eat half an avocado, or enjoy a Peanut Butter Fat Bomb. I don’t need to tell you which I’d prefer most days. 😉 Check out this low carb, macro-friendly, completely Muggle-proof Peanut Butter Fudge recipe. No one will know you’re chasing your goals while you’re noshing on this.
You guys! Peanut Butter Fudge is one of my very favorite things. My grandmother always made pb fudge, chocolate fudge, and party mix every year for everyone for Christmas. I think I’m so crazy about it because it reminds me of Christmas and my G’ma.
So, when Rockstar Amber made macro-friendly peanut butter fudge fat bombs, I was thrilled to try them. The cream cheese makes these so creamy and amazing. I think you’re going to love them. And if you have room in your macros for the chocolate topping, it’s pretty fantastic too.
A million thank yous to Amber for keeping us fed and happy!
As always, if you make them as-is, feel free to use my math in MFP: MacroEd PB Fudge and MacroEd PB Fudge with Chocolate
- 4 oz Greek yogurt cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 C butter, room temperature
- 1/2 C peanut butter of your choice (chunky is great in this, just sayin)
- 3 scoops (35g/scoop) of 1st Phorm Level 1 Protein Powder (you may sub out other flavors or brands, just know some play better in recipes than others and these are all tested with 1st Phorm...and this recipe is dying for a version using Chocolate Level 1)
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla
- 1/2 C coconut oil
- 1/4 C cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp. honey
- Bring the cream cheese & butter to room temperature (this may take several hours as you want them to be soft).
- Transfer to a mixing bowl or mixer and cream them together until they are fluffy.
- Add the peanut butter & continue to mix until fully blended.
- Gradually add the protein powder & continue to mix until completely blended together. The mixture may become crumbly.
- Line a 8 x 8 or similar size pan with wax or parchment paper for easy removal. Transfer the fudge to the pan & press into the pan.
- Top with another piece of wax or parchment paper & put in the fridge to set completely.
- If you want to add the chocolate topping, do so here.
- If not, then cut into 36 pieces.
- Melt the coconut oil on the stove top or in the microwave then add in the cocoa powder & honey.
- Pour or dip the chocolate coating over the fudge.
- Put the fudge back into the refrigerator until hardened.
- Once hardened cut into 36 pieces.
Nutrition above is for fudge only. For fudge with chocolate topping: 90 cals 8 fat 2 carbs 3 protein
As always, if you'd like to borrow my math in MFP, you're welcome to: MacroEd PB Fudge OR MacroEd PB Fudge with Chocolate
If you’re looking for 1st Phorm protein, grab it here.
Be sure to show me your creations by using our hashtag #getmacroed. It makes my day to see my recipes in your kitchen and you never know when I might feature one of yours!
All the best,
Affiliate links keep the lights on around here. By purchasing through some links, you’ll help MacroEd at no additional cost to you. *High five* and thank you for helping us out!
Get Access to the Hub!
Join over 5,000 others and subscribe to our newsletter. When you do we'll send you access to our library of resources - for FREE!