What’s better than a sheet pan meal that tastes like summer? Nothing! Check out this crazy-easy low carb Chili Lime Salmon recipe that’s ready in less than 20 minutes.
I. Love. Sheet. Pan. Meals.
I love them because they’re quick.
I love them because they’re easy.
And, maybe most importantly, I love them because clean up takes about a minute.
Line your sheet pan with heavy duty foil and you’ll have to fight off help to clean up after dinner. 😉
The flavors in this Chili Lime Salmon recipe meld together so well because of the marinade. You’ll think you’re eating on the beach even if you don’t make it out of your kitchen.
- 1/4c (or juice of 1 lime) lime juice
- 1/4c fresh parsley, chopped
- 1Tb olive oil
- 1Tb water
- 1/2Tb minced garlic
- 3/4tsp red chili flakes
- 1/2tsp ground cumin
- 3/4tsp salt
- 1/2Tb honey
- 24oz salmon fillets
- 75g or 1/2 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 75g or 1/2 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 75g or 1/2 medium yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 75g or 1/2 medium onion, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to broil setting on high heat. Spray a baking sheet tray with cooking oil spray; set aside.
- Whisk lime juice, parsley, olive oil, water, garlic, chilli flakes, cumin, and salt together to combine.
- Add the honey and whisk again until the honey runs smooth through the rest of the ingredients.
- Toss peppers and onion to coat, and rotate the salmon to coat in the marinade.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
Dairy Free: Yep!
Gluten Free: You bet!
Vegetarian: Skip the salmon and this is a great way to prep delicious veggies.
MFP Listing: MacroEd Chili Lime Salmon
Be sure to show me your creations by using our hashtag #getmacroed. It makes my day to see my recipes in your kitchen and you never know when I might feature one of yours!
All the best,
Affiliate links keep the lights on around here. By purchasing through some links, you’ll help MacroEd at no additional cost to you. *High five* and thank you for helping us out!
Get Access to the Hub!
Join over 5,000 others and subscribe to our newsletter. When you do we'll send you access to our library of resources - for FREE!