I love writing recipes for you guys, but sometimes the ideas I want to share with you are honestly too simple to be considered a recipe. Today’s snack is one of those cases. I want to talk to you about Pepperoni Chips.
By now, if you’ve been hanging in MacroEdLand for a while, you know that crunch is hard to come by. Veggies kinda crunch. Pork rinds crunch. But there’s not much else that gives you the chip or cracker-like feel of some of your favorite snack foods. Any time I find something that fits our macros AND crunches, I feel like I’ve won the dang lottery. So far in our “crunchy yet macro-friendly” arsenal we have Crazy Easy CheezIts. Pepperoni Chips are in the same world (and can be baked at the same time). Here’s the master plan:
- Pepperoni (I prefer turkey pepperoni from Aldi...but you do you)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a baking sheet or two with parchment paper.
- Spread out pepperonis so that they're in one layer. (I need two big baking sheets to get through an entire container of pepperoni.)
- Bake for 5-10 mins until crunchy.
- Cool and devour.
- These are GREAT with guacamole, hummus, or pimento cheese. Check out our pimento recipe here...it's awesome! getmacroed.com/cheeseoncheese
While it’s not an earth-shattering recipe or novel idea, I do think it’ll be a nice, crunchy addition to your snack repertoire. Try them out and let me know what you think! Share them on social media with the hashtag #getmacroed so that we can peek inside your kitchen and macro with you. 😉
All the best,
Looking for more recipes like these? Check out our online recipe book!
New to macros in general? Take our free 7-day ecourse. We’ll teach you all about em!
Want to take your macros to the next level with our 12-week challenge? Get registered!
Looking for an amazingly supportive community of weird macro-counters like yourself? Come on over.
Have other questions? Drop us a line! hello at getmacroed dot com
Affiliate links keep the lights on around here. By purchasing through some links, you’ll help MacroEd at no additional cost to you. *High five* and thank you for helping us out!