Welcome to MacroEd’s most popular dessert recipe! I had no idea a year ago when I made my first Protein Cheesecake that it would become a cornerstone of our MacroEd way of life, but here we are.
At this point, THOUSANDS (no joke!) of protein cheesecakes have been made (in many homes, these show up on a weekly basis) and we’ve tweaked them into nearly a dozen different flavors, with no end in sight. I can confidently say that you’re gonna LOVE this because SO many of our friends already do. Get to baking!
- 16oz Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese (I used Green Mountain Farms; best if you can get this to room temp first)
- 10oz Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 2 Whole Eggs (room temp, if possible)
- 1/2 Cup 2% Milk
- 2 Scoops 1st Phorm Level1 Protein Powder (any flavor)
- 1tsp Vanilla Extract
- Dash Salt
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Soften cream cheese by pressing into the side of the bowl.
- Add eggs and mix together (I used a handheld mixer)
- Add everything else and blend at least 3 minutes
- Pour into greased 8x8 glass pan
- Bake at 300 for 25 minutes THEN TURN TEMP DOWN TO 180 and bake another 30-35 mins.
- Slice into 9 servings
As I mentioned, there now exist a TON of versions of our almost-famous Protein Cheesecake. While some are in our Meal Plan Recipe Vault, others are available right here:
Thanks to BuiltLean.com for the inspo on the original: http://www.builtlean.com/2013/01/23/protein-cheesecake-recipe/
Grab your 1st Phorm protein here and score free shipping while helping our fearless leader Jeremy in the process.
If you’re not ready to commit to one flavor for life, grab one of our Protein Party Packs here. You’ll get to try ALL of the 1st Phorm flavors AND score a limited-edition MacroEd Blender Bottle.
Be sure to share your creations on social media with the hashtag #getmacroed so we can see the great things you create!
All the best,
Looking for more recipes like these? Check out our online recipe book!
New to macros in general? Take our free 7-day ecourse. We’ll teach you all about em!
Looking for an amazingly supportive community of weird macro-counters like yourself? Come on over.
Have other questions? Drop us a line! hello at getmacroed dot com
Affiliate links keep the lights on around here. By purchasing through some links, you’ll help MacroEd at no additional cost to you. *High five* and thank you for helping us out!