I’m going to be honest, and probably a disgrace to my basic white girl heritage for a minute, but I don’t like chai. I know, it’s criminal. But it tastes a little too earthy for me…like dirt. But I know that you all love Chai Lattes and thanks to our friend Christie, you all have a protein chai latte recipe to drink to your little hearts’ content.
- 10-12 oz brewed chai (make with a tea bag as usual)
- 1 scoop 1st Phorm Vanilla L-1 protein powder (I think the caramel latte may be good here too)
- 1 tsp honey
- In a blender bottle, add protein powder, honey, and 1/2 mug of tea. (about 5 oz)
- Shake once, then open the lid to release pressure.
- Repeat until pressure subsides, then close and shake like crazy to mix.
- Pour into mug and add remaining tea to fill.
If you want to use my math in MFP: MacroEd Protein Chai Latte
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 mug
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 160Total Fat: 3gCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 24g
Here’s the Starbucks comparison for you
45 carbs, y’all! Ain’t nobody got macros for that.
If you’re into this, check out our other protein coffee options:
And if you need protein, order here for free shipping: 1st Phorm
All the best,
Looking for more recipes like these? Check out our online recipe book!
New to macros in general? Take our free 7-day ecourse. We’ll teach you all about em!
Looking for an amazingly supportive community of weird macro-counters like yourself? Come on over.
Have other questions? Drop us a line! hello at getmacroed dot com
Affiliate links keep the lights on around here. By purchasing through some links, you’ll help MacroEd at no additional cost to you. *High five* and thank you for helping us out!