I’m going to be honest, and probably a disgrace to my basic white girl heritage for a minute, but I don’t like chai. I know, it’s criminal. But it tastes a little too earthy for me…like dirt. But I know that you all love Chai Lattes and thanks to our friend Christie, you all have a protein chai latte recipe to drink to your little hearts’ content.
- 10-12 oz brewed chai (make with a tea bag as usual)
- 1 scoop 1st Phorm Vanilla L-1 protein powder (I think the caramel latte may be good here too)
- 1 tsp honey
- In a blender bottle, add protein powder, honey, and 1/2 mug of tea. (about 5 oz)
- Shake once, then open the lid to release pressure.
- Repeat until pressure subsides, then close and shake like crazy to mix.
- Pour into mug and add remaining tea to fill.
If you want to use my math in MFP: MacroEd Protein Chai Latte
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 mug
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 160Total Fat: 3gCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 24g
Here’s the Starbucks comparison for you
45 carbs, y’all! Ain’t nobody got macros for that.
If you’re into this, check out our other protein coffee options:
And if you need protein, order here for free shipping: 1st Phorm
All the best,
Looking for more recipes like these? Check out our online recipe book!
New to macros in general? Take our free 7-day ecourse. We’ll teach you all about em!
Looking for an amazingly supportive community of weird macro-counters like yourself? Come on over.
Have other questions? Drop us a line! hello at getmacroed dot com
Affiliate links keep the lights on around here. By purchasing through some links, you’ll help MacroEd at no additional cost to you. *High five* and thank you for helping us out!
Get Access to the Hub!
Join over 5,000 others and subscribe to our newsletter. When you do we'll send you access to our library of resources - for FREE!